Invite Public discussion and feedback on the development summary of Second Exchange

Abstract:

Second Exchange is a decentralized blogging platform that is created to act as an anti-censorship information sharing channel in a world where the centralization of services and data allows governments and malicious entities to restrict the flow of information that serve their interests/ideologies. Apart from the grim realities of the reason behind this product, it is also a very useful tool for keeping your data secure and out of reach from the all-controlling monopolies and having a way to serve data for you and others along with an intuitive interface to access it.

Resources:

The project is currently hosted here and the source code can be found in the open-source GitHub repository.

A roadmap of what lies ahead and potential features to be implemented can be found here, open for suggestions and feedback.

Read the detailed technical write-up on my work and experience with Second Exchange here.

4 Likes

@PulkitVyas Is there a member survey or a Reconnaissance of Foundation’s Communications Charter where you can highlight/foresee how members shall interact with Second Exchange.
Reckon we should host a survey to increase awareness levels and bring adoption to Foundation citizens(if it is not part of this summary yet)

Thanks for posting this, I know u r working on publishing an opinion article on this.

Not at the moment. We can hold a survey once there is more clarity on the aspect of “peer meshes” that can be created within the platform to aid group-level communication. But that aside, I will add some user guidelines and instructions to the foundation’s IT infrastructure document so that adoption can be started.

Yes, the op article is WIP, will be done soon!

1 Like